The MLCT 88th Annual Conference will take place October 2nd – 4th 2019 in Billings, Montana, at the Billings Hotel and Convention Center.
At this time, all of our exhibitor spaces are sold out. To be added to the waitlist, please contact Janel Favero at 406-495-7016.
As an exhibitor, you have the chance to put your products or services in front of a captive audience of more than 450 mayors, city managers, and other important decision-makers of Montana’s cities and towns. Your participation also helps the Montana League of Cities and Towns fulfill its mission to work cooperatively to build and maintain vibrant, healthy, and safe communities.
What you get:
- A 6’ table with tablecloth and one chair (The hotel will try to accommodate requests for power, but cannot guarantee ease of access. Please bring your own extension cords and similar equipment.)
- One full conference registration providing access to all receptions, meals and conference sessions (Additional registrations are required for each additional exhibitor host. )
- A customized exhibitor page in the MLCT Annual Conference mobile app.
- Recognition in the conference program, conference signage, and digitally throughout the conference
You can pre-select the location of your exhibit space by viewing the Exhibitors Map, and choosing from the available locations for an additional $100. Exhibitors that choose not to pre-select their locations will receive exhibit space on a first-come-first-served basis of the remaining non-selected spaces.
- Pre-Selected Exhibit Space $450/space
- First Come First Served Space $350/space
Registration for Additional Exhibit Host
- $150/person (Entire Conference)
- $75/person (Thursday or Friday only)
For additional information regarding the Annual Conference, please download the Exhibitor Information Fact Sheet.
To register as an exhibitor, please complete the form below. The last day to register as an exhibitor is August 30, 2019. Pay online or send checks payable to MLCT at P.O. Box 7388, Helena, MT, 59604-7388.
Cancellations: Full refunds will be made until August 30th. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER AUGUST 30th. Substitutions for exhibit hosts is allowed in lieu of cancellation.
The Montana League of Cities and Towns is committed to making our programs and services accessible. Please contact Sandy Lang via email [email protected] or telephone 406-495-7013 as soon as possible with any questions or specific accommodations requests.