The MLCT 89th Annual Conference will take place virtually October 6th – 9th 2020.
Virtual Exhibitor Booth – $200
Put your products or services in front of hundreds of Montana mayors, city managers, and other important decision-makers. Your participation also helps the Montana League of Cities and Towns fulfill its mission to work cooperatively to build and maintain vibrant, healthy, and safe communities.
Get the most out of the app and have a more productive experience!
- • Create your company’s own Whova profile to interact with our event speakers and attendees
- • Send in-app messages, exchange contact info, and set up one-on-one meetings
- • Network and find attendees with common affiliations, education, shared networks, and social profiles
- • Receive real-time notifications from organizers
- • Access the event agenda at your fingertips
- • Bring in conference participants with prize drawings. Mailing prizes will be the Exhibitor’s responsibility.
Whova supports the following services for embedded video and interaction:
• Zoom Meeting
• Zoom Webinar
• Vimeo Live
• Youtube Live
• Whova Video Hosting
• Zoom Recorded Video
For additional information regarding the Annual Conference, please visit our Whova Information Page.
Additional Conference Participants Registration
- $75/person (Entire Conference)
Cancellations: Full refunds will be made until August 30th. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER AUGUST 30th. Substitutions for exhibit hosts are allowed in lieu of cancellation.
The Montana League of Cities and Towns is committed to making our programs and services accessible. Please contact Sandy Lang via email email@example.com or telephone 406-495-7013 as soon as possible with any questions or specific accommodations requests.