Montana DEQ is planning to revise and update portions of the MPDES program rules and conduct a 2020 triennial review of Montana’s Water Quality Standards.
There will be a brief presentation, followed by a Stakeholder Q&A Session on January 8, 2020, at 9 am at the Lee Metcalf Building, Room 111, 1520 E 5th Ave., Helena. Call-in Option is 406-444-4647; access code: 5878083.
Summary of the MPDES rule changes:
- Permit application form updates
- Public notice flexibility
- Update DEQ’s contact information
- Removal and correction of references
- Removal of redundant conditions
Visit deq.mt.gov/Public/publicmeetings or call 444-5341