Join the MMIA, the MLCT and the MSU LGC for the Municipal Summit!
You are cordially invited to participate in the Whitefish Municipal Summit, May 23, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m..
The Municipal Summits are statewide educational and networking events that bring together stakeholders in local and state government to share ideas and discover resources, coordinated by the Montana League of Cities and Towns (MLCT), the Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (MMIA), and the MSU Local Government Center (LGC).
When: May 23, 2018 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where: Whitefish City Hall,
418 East 2nd Street
Council Chambers/Conference Room
Lunch will be provided!
2018 Summit topics include:
- Agency, Advocacy, Litigation Update
- Dialogue with the Governor’s Office and Staff
- ADA Requirements for Municipalities – or – MMIA Cyber Security and Coverage
- Safety in the Workplace
- Governance – Real-World Scenarios for the Municipal Employees and Elected
- Q&A – MLCT, MMIA, and LGC staff
Although there is no cost for registration, registering helps ensure this event is adequately structured for the total number of participants!
Register online at: https://www.jotform.com/mmia/2018summit