[wc_column size=”two-third” position=”first”]
News & Resources
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Programs Overview (September 22, 2022)
- NLC: Infrastructure Bill Insights
- Whitehouse: The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will Deliver for Montana (pdf)
- US Department of Transportation: The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Will Deliver for Montana (pdf)
- Infrastructure Law Guidebook (pdf)
Infrastructure Bill Programs and Grant Opportunities Available
Members you don’t want to miss these current opportunities!
The National League of Cities, Results for America, and the United States Conference of Mayors have developed a new program called the Local Infrastructure Hub. The Hub is a national program that ensures all cities and towns can access federal infrastructure funding for local recovery, community improvement, and deliver results for residents. The Hub connects local leaders to leading policy and innovation experts who will help guide cities and towns of all sizes to access funding from the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act – a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Make sure your municipality gets vital infrastructure funding, and sign up for updates for more information.
Grant Application for assistance Bootcamps..starting in January 2023.
[wc_column size=”one-third” position=”last”]
Upcoming Events and Webinars
Further information can be found on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s website here.