90 Years Leading Montana – Celebrating the past, inspiring the future!
The League is happy to announce it is moving forward with an in-person conference in Helena for the 90th Annual Montana League of Cities and Towns Conference!
Your health and safety are our first priority! We will be following standard practices including contactless conference check-in, hand sanitizing stations, and more.
Conference activities will take place at the Helena Civic Center and Great Northern Hotel.
|Exhibitor registration coming soon!|
- The Conference Headquarters will be at the Helena Civic Center including exhibitors and sponsors, registration, breakfasts, lunches, general speakers, and the Thursday night social hour.
- Breakout sessions will take place at the Best Western Great Northern (this is a 6-minute walk from the Civic Center, so be sure to wear appropriate shoes and bring a jacket). Some transportation will be available. These sessions include City Attorney CLEs, clerks credits, and more.
- Free parking nearby will be available courtesy of the City of Helena.
|Participant||$199/person (Entire Conference)
$100/person (Thursday or Friday Only)
|Guest||$100/person (Entire Conference)|
|Exhibitors||$350/booth, +$100 to pre-select your location|
|Sponsorships||Please visit our League Partnership Opportunities page|
- Keynote speaker – Kim Becking will join us to talk about conquering change, boosting resilience, and accelerating success. Becking worked in municipal government for more than a decade before becoming a best-selling author and speaker.
- Session topics include The latest on the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), presentations from newly appointed State Agency Directors, the upcoming decennial local government structure review process, affordable housing, and much more.
Where to Stay
Special hotel rates are available for conference participants at the following Helena hotels:
- Wingate by Wyndham (406) 558-4490 – $101/night + taxes, Block Code Montana League of Cities and Towns
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott (406) 449-9944 – $103/night + taxes, Block Code Montana League of Cities and Towns
- Home2 Suites by Hilton (406) 502-2222 – $103/night + taxes, Block Code Montana League of Cities and Towns
- Comfort Suites (406) 513-1140 – $109/night + taxes, Block Code Montana League of Cities and Towns
- Best Western Great Northern (406) 457-5500 – 50 rooms at the government rate; 30 rooms at $140-$145 + taxes. Please refer to MLCT 2021 Convention when making room reservations for discounted group rates – this hotel is currently booked, but availability may change.
- Join the Montana Association of Chiefs of Police (MACOP) as they celebrate Montana law enforcement officers at the MACOP banquet.
- All conference participants are welcome to attend.
- The cost to attend this banquet is $30.
The League and MMIA are holding a photo contest!
Show off what makes your city or town special! Submissions should be photos representing the 90th Annual League Conference theme: 90 years leading Montana – celebrating the past, inspiring the future! For More Information visit the Photo Contest Page.
Special rates have limited availability, on a first-come, first-served basis.
|The Montana League of Cities and Towns is committed to making our programs and services accessible. Please contact Sandy Lang via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 406-495-7013 as soon as possible with any questions or specific accommodations requests.