Telling Your Story: Strengthening Trust for Successful Communities
Join us in Kalispell at the Red Lion Hotel and Hilton Garden Inn.
Meet our Keynote Speaker!
Les Kodlick, Corporate Communications Consultant, Brig. Gen., USAF, Ret.
Les Kodlick is a corporate communications consultant and motivational speaker. A recognized leader in strategic communication, planning, and executive training, he has successfully led organizations, businesses, and corporations through product launches, branding initiatives, budgetary challenges, natural disasters, environmental issues, and major crises. He has developed and implemented communication strategies for foreign and U.S.-based organizations and represented several Fortune 500 clients while working with an international public relations
firm in New York City.
- The Conference Headquarters will be at the Red Lion Hotel including exhibitors, registration, breakout sessions, and most auxiliary meetings.
- General sessions will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn, including the opening general session, Thursday luncheon, and the keynote address.
- The President’s reception will be at the Conrad Mansion. Parking is limited; plan to take the bus! Join us for hors d’oeuvres, local live music, and self-guided tours of the mansion.
- The Thursday Social will take place at the Sunrift Beer Company and Kalispell Parkline Trail. Entertainment by Tommy Edwards.
- Law Enforcement Simulator Experience: The Experience will take place on October 5, 2022, at Northwest Shooter in Columbia Falls from 2:00 – 4:00 pm, and free transportation is provided Ever wondered how you would react in a real-world, life, or death law enforcement situation? In this simulation exercise, you can find out! With five large projector screens offering a life-size, 300-degree view of one of 100 real-time scenarios that adjust based on your reactions, you’ll feel as if you are really there! This tactile simulation opportunity is designed to help policymakers experience for themselves the importance of law enforcement training and the stressors that our emergency responders deal with daily. As space and time are limited, this unique 2-hour session is limited to the first 25 policymakers who sign up.
|Participant||$199/person (Entire Conference)
$100/person (Thursday or Friday Only)
|Guest||$100/person (Entire Conference)|
|Partnerships*||Please visit our League Partnership Opportunities page|
*The League strives to treat partnering organizations as stakeholders in any event or activity being sponsored. However, the League cannot and does not provide any guarantee regarding the proposed schedule, speakers, topics, format, location, exhibitor space, or any other aspect of an event or activity, and the League reserves the right to change any or all of these as necessary to adjust to circumstances. If such changes materially alter a partner’s decision to sponsor an event or activity, the League will offer the partner a full or partial refund of the sponsorship.
- For a more complete listing, download the draft agenda.
MACOP Awards Ceremony
- Join the Montana Association of Chiefs of Police (MACOP) as they celebrate Montana law enforcement officers at the MACOP Awards Ceremony on Thursday night at the Red Lion Hotel after the social hour.
- All conference participants are welcome to attend, but must select this field on the registration form.
- There is no cost to attend.
|The Montana League of Cities and Towns is committed to making our programs and services accessible. Please contact Sandy Lang via email at email@example.com or telephone 406-495-7013 as soon as possible with any questions or specific accommodations requests.