We’ve gone Virtual.
90 Years Leading Montana – Celebrating the past, inspiring the future!
Due to the extremely high transmission rates of the COVID-19 Delta variant in Lewis and Clark County and across the state, the League Board of Directors has voted to hold the 2021 League Conference virtually through our conference app, Whova October 5-8. While we are very disappointed to not see all of you in person in October, the safety of our members and their communities is everyone’s top priority.
If you have already registered, please let us know if you would like to convert or cancel your registration by September 25, 2021. Refunds will be processed in the manner in which you paid. If you need assistance, please call us at 406-442-8768.
Check out the Exhibitor Information Letter for full details.
Meet your keynote speaker!
|Participant||$99/person (Entire Conference)|
|Sponsorships||Please visit our League Partnership Opportunities page|
- Keynote speaker – Kim Becking will join us to talk about conquering change, boosting resilience, and accelerating success. Becking worked in municipal government for more than a decade before becoming a best-selling author and speaker.
- Session topics include The latest on the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), presentations from newly appointed State Agency Directors, the upcoming decennial local government structure review process, affordable housing, and much more.
Cancel your Reservations
Special hotel rates are available for conference participants at the following Helena hotels:
- Wingate by Wyndham (406) 558-4490
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott (406) 449-9944
- Home2 Suites by Hilton (406) 502-2222
- Comfort Suites (406) 513-1140
- Best Western Great Northern (406) 457-5500 – the Best Western has already canceled all conference hotel reservations.
If you have already registered and paid for the banquet, you will receive a refund in the manner in which you paid.
The League and MMIA are holding a photo contest!
Show off what makes your city or town special! Submissions should be photos representing the 90th Annual League Conference theme: 90 years leading Montana – celebrating the past, inspiring the future! For More Information visit the Photo Contest Page.
|The Montana League of Cities and Towns is committed to making our programs and services accessible. Please contact Sandy Lang via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 406-495-7013 as soon as possible with any questions or specific accommodations requests.